Giving: Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make a one time or recurring gift?
- If you would like to make a gift to one of our campuses, missions, or a specific fund, please use our giving platform, PushPay. You can make a one time or recurring gift by visiting pushpay.com/g/woodlandschurch.
- How do I access my giving records?
- You can access your giving history at any time from our church management system: Access Giving History.
How do I update my bank account or credit card information?
You can update, add, or remove payment information by logging into your PushPay Giving Profile.
I've used the legacy giving system and am not familiar with PushPay, what should I do?
If you have a recurring gift set up in our legacy system you don't need to do anything; your faithful giving will continue until you decide to modify or cancel it. If you previously used our legacy system to make one-time donations, you will now need to use our new PushPay Giving system to make a donation.
How do I modify my recurring gift made using the legacy system?
You can modify or cancel your recurring gift by using our church management system: Access Legacy Giving Profile.
I have a question or concern not answered here, who can I contact?Our Accounting Department would be happy to help you! Please call 281-367-1900 or email us: email@example.com.
- What payment method options can I choose from?
- Through PushPay you can give using credit, debit, or ACH transfer from your bank account. We also accept stock and asset transfers, please email us if you're interested in making a gift of that kind.
- How often will tithes be pulled from my account?
- You are able to set and modify your tithing schedule to fit your needs. We recommend setting up auto-giving to keep your tithe faithful and consistent but you can choose to make one time gifts whenever you'd like.